ClaimsWe Are Here to Help with Claims
When the inevitable occurs, and you have a claim, our purpose is to be certain that covered claims will be paid promptly and fairly.
We are available to assist with claims needs such as:
- Completing first report of injury forms
- Gathering police and accident reports
- Monitoring claims adjustment process
- Guiding clients through the claims process
- Assistance in resolving claims disputes
- Expertise in coverage forms and terminology
- Creating and implementing Accident Investigation Processes
- Reserve review meetings with insurance carriers
We Provide In House Support
Our in-house Claims Specialist, Nancy Cavitt, is available to assist our policy holders in their moment of greatest need. Her background in Occupational Safety and Health brings a wealth of resources to our valued clients.
Claims in excess of $10,000 are reviewed quarterly with commercial clients to ensure timely and accurate claims handling. Our Risk Management Consultants and Producers are involved in all claims over $10,000, showing yet again, how we keep “Your Interests First”.